Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Love...

The next month's photo contest topic is "Love." I thought, in the spirit of that, I would try to take a few more pictures of both girls together. This has been an impossible task thus far. However, on this day, Mallory was really into Marin and being close to her, and holding her hand (as you'll see). In a few of them I needed to get a better focus, but I'm still working on figuring out getting the best focus on squirmy kids. I added these pictures here, even if not perfect because the shot was too good not to...



 This next one is not at all focused correctly, but the look on Mallory's face is too perfect. 
She is cuddling her sister and could not be happier about it...

 You would think I posed this, but this was one of my first two shots. Mallory saw Marin laying with the blanket and she wanted to cuddle too. Marin grabbed her hand (which Mallory LOVES). This was what prompted me to get my camera out in the first place.

1 comment: